Old 30-11-2008, 10:25 PM posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_5_] Joseph Coulter[_5_] is offline

Default a deco a deco tasting

"James Silverton" wrote in message
Joseph wrote on Sun, 30 Nov 2008 03:58:17 +0100 (CET):

Tasting Menu

Amuse
We created out own tasting for this, a Deutz sparkler from
marlbourough. It was bone dry and sparkling a nice start
(though I prefered the Lindauer pinkish almost rose and a bit
less dry though not sweet that we had the night before)

I live and learn! I was not aware that sparkling wines were made in NZ
(and I'll resist the temptation to call them "champagnes" :-) Do you or
his Lordship know where they can be bought oversea. I'd be most interested
in the Washington, DC area of course.

--

I am not sure about export but I know from first hand that Air NZ serves the
Lindauer. St Helier indicated that it is mostly for domestic consumption.

JC