mamasaid mamasaid is offline
Experienced Member

I'm not much for the single serve coffee makers. I have the Senseo and it's really not impressive at all. My friend got the Tassimo and seems to like it better but the coffee isn't fabulous. A neighbor recently got a Keurig but I haven't had a sample yet. I prefer a French press and use pure Kona coffee. If you haven't discovered a French press and Kona coffee, you must check it out. I order pure Kona coffee online at https://konaluna.com because I wound up getting blends at the local gourmet stores (just about 10 percent Kona and the rest is Arabica, which is a waste of money). It takes a bit of practice to get it right with a French press, but the coffee is superior.