Old 25-11-2008, 12:45 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus[_10_] Nonnymus[_10_] is offline

Default EFFECTS OF ACHOHOL ON MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM

Dr. bamakspam wrote:
EFFECTS OF ACHOHOL ON MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM can cause poor spelling
http://myhealthspam.blogspot.com/for...roductive.html
Alcohol causes loss of libido, impotence, and sterility in males, and a tendency to admire Hillary Clinton
Direct damage to testicular cells and impairment of control centers in
the brain may help explain sexual dysfunction and liberal tendencies.
The association between alcohol abuse and reproductive dysfunction has
long been recognized in most frenchmen. For example, just look at
the....read full article here.
http://spamminghealthcentre.blogspot...roductive.html

Gosh, when I drink, it makes the gals around me get prettier and
prettier. Still, Mrs. Nonny stands out the best.
--
Nonnymus-

Suppose you were an idiot.
And suppose you were a member of Congress....
But then I repeat myself.

-Mark Twain