Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
[email protected] usenet2k@gmail.com is offline

Default New Yahoo Group: Home-Winemaking

With so many ISPs limiting access to Usenet newsgroups (hence my need
to use Google to post this), you may be interested in a new Yahoo
group for home winemaking. Well, it's newly renamed, anyway, to a more
descriptive name in hopes that it will draw some new members.

This is a moderated group where new members are moderated for a time
and spam results in banning from the group. But don't take that as
unfriendliness on our part, please! It is just a way of making Home-
Winemaking a more pleasant group.

We also ask that no discussion of distilling be made, and to refrain
from offensive language. Usually, just using "common sense" will work
for most people when posting.

New members are usually approved within 24 hours (normally sooner).
Your posts are also usually released to the group within 24 hours
(again, normally much sooner).

This has been a quiet group while under the old name, Zymurgy-Wine,
which didn't really say much about the purpose of the group.

There aren't lots of rules. We hope that people stay on-topic most of
the time, but it's OK to drift off a little.

If you want to share your expertise and experience or if yo uare new
to winemaking and have some questions, I hope you find our group a
welcome experience and I look forward to seeing you there.

Donald