Posted to rec.food.baking
merryb merryb is offline

Default Wonderful Thanksgiving coming with apology

On Nov 10, 3:27*pm, Mr. Bill > wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 15:06:29 -0800 (PST), Merryb >
> wrote:
>
> >Hey- I resemble that remark- actually I try to stay on topic. It's
> >like a freakin' soap opera! I was being a smartass if you didn't know
> >it. I'm glad to see some recipes here!

> I apologize....didn't mean to offend you! * * I know you post some
> great recipes without fail!
>
> It becomes very difficult when you post a recipe and other readers
> substitute every ingredient *and/or *procedure in a recipe and then
> have the nerve to "claim" your recipe stinks. * *I can't abide that. *

Oh, you didn't really offend me-sarcasm doesn't write well! Your
recipe looks great, by the way. I am always responsible for the
desserts at holidays since I used to do it for a living, so I like to
have fun with them. Last year, I made a pumpkin cheesecake with a
gingersnap crust, a Cranberry Upside Down Cake, and Gingerbread, made
with a 1/2 cup of fresh grated ginger- spicy! If anyone is interested,
I posted the recipe for the cake in the food/soap opera group under a
post about No Pumpkin pie this year...