Posted to rec.food.baking
Mr. Bill[_2_] Mr. Bill[_2_] is offline

Default Wonderful Thanksgiving coming!

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 10:08:45 -0800, Dave Bell
> wrote:

>Billy wrote:
>
>> We enjoyed this every year for many years!!
>> Date Nut Cake
>>
>> 1/2 pkg dates

>Sounds good, but what size (weight) is a "package" of dates?
>I buy them in rather large tubs from Costco!

I haven't made this since last year...so I don't remember. This
recipe was from Grandma's old book. All I remember is that I buy a
ordinary box at the grocery. It probably is eight, ten ounces but I
don't have a box in the cabinet right now to look at!! Will be
getting dates in two weeks and will advise then! Hope that helps for
now.