mamasaid mamasaid is offline
Experienced Member

I love the idea of a pumpkin drink for Thanksgiving, especially since I am always the hostess but was wondering if you have a recipe for a hot one? After dinner, we always have a warm cocktail by the fireplace. Sometimes it's Godiva hot chocolate with Godiva white chocolate liquer (decadent) or Bailey's with pure Kona coffee I buy online at https://konaluna.com because I don't want to get stuck with a blend. I make pumpkin pie because it's a favorite for everyone and having a warm pumpkin drink would be SOOO good...so if anyone has one, please share