Posted to alt.food.wine
Richard Neidich Richard Neidich is offline

Default Robert Parker and California wines

I certainly agree with you on Montelena, Dunn and Ridge. Mondavi while
still very good...is not in the same leage to me personally.

You accessment on points...I am NOT a huge Parker Fan for anything but
California.

Reminds me of the 1989 Chateau Margaux which was to me far better than the
1990 that got all the rage from Parker. Suckling from WS I thought was more
on the money.