Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kathleen[_4_] Kathleen[_4_] is offline

Default The Obamanation Gets a Dire and Critical Warning From South Africa..

Giusi wrote:

> "For Europeans" ha scritto nel messaggio On Nov 7, 8:06 am, "Giusi" <wrote:
>

>>A man who is superior in education, understanding, and probably every
>>other
>>way to you has been elected President of the United States. Get over it.

> What colour are you?
>
> LOL I happen to be the second whitest woman in the world right after QEII.
> So what? Whatever color you are is an accident, because we were populated
> from a common ancestor, or do you believe that Ham was sent off toasted for
> his sins?

I beg to differ. My daughter is the whitest non-albino human being on
the planet. I've got a friend who is a plastic surgeon and after she
was born, he took one look at her blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair,
turned to me and handed down the 11th Commandment - "Thou Shalt Keep
This Child Out Of The Sun".

And I did. She hated being slathered with sunscreen so I bought her
diveskins for swimming. That meant I only had to deal with her face,
hands and legs. She was outfitted with a whole wardrobe of hats for
outside wear.

They say that most of us receive the majority of our UV exposure and
damage prior to the age of 6. She never had a tan line prior to the age
of 8, and when she noticed one after sunning herself like a lizard on a
rock on our patio when she was coming down with a cold, she didn't know
what it was.

We used the same precautions with her younger brother, but he got his
coloring from me. In spite of sunscreen, hats and protective garments,
he turns brown if he so much as walks past a fluorescent light.