Posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,rec.food.cooking
Giusi[_2_] Giusi[_2_] is offline

Default The Obamanation Gets a Dire and Critical Warning From South Africa..

"william hubbard"
ha scritto nel messaggio
> by Alan Stang
> November 6, 2008
> NewsWithViews.com
> South Africa used to be one of the most advanced nations on earth.
> Then Washington intervened.

I call bullshit on this.
It probably felt advanced to white supremacists like you, who had made sure
the largest part of the black population did not get educated to a standard
that could threaten you. The fact that you are now stuck with thousands of
people one step from tribalism is your own fault.

Bullshit.
Bullshit.
Bullshit.

>the numbers here are duifferent. >whites are 83% of the population..

If it were reversed it would make no difference. Our black population have
been in step with our culture for a long time and wouldn't know how to
sacrifice a bull if you demanded it of them. If they also have their own
culture, why not?

Copying this racist spew and then ending with a sentence saying we don't
have to worry because there are fewer uncivilized savages here is one of the
most unsavory acts I have seen on this cooking group ever.

A man who is superior in education, understanding, and probably every other
way to you has been elected President of the United States. Get over it.