Old 07-11-2008, 02:39 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Lynn from Fargo Lynn from Fargo is offline

Default Help I lost a recipe . . . (actually I lost the book)

On Nov 6, 1:46*pm, Boron Elgar wrote:
On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 07:19:30 -0800 (PST), Lynn from Fargo

wrote:
Anybody with a copy of Julia Child (RIP) "Mastering the Art of French
Cooking (Volume 2 ?)". I need the recipe for Navarin de Printemps
(Lamb Stew). Yes I googled it (on the net, not in this group) and what
appeared was an oddly familiar quote. (When I went to the quote . . .
it was ME!) *Anyway, I lost the book years ago but I haven't made the
dish in so long I can't remember all the ingredients/method. Is some
kind soul willing to post this for me?

Lynn in Fargo

I don't have the book here at work, but this is pretty close...it is
an adaptation of JC's recipe.

http://www.amherstbulletin.com/story/id/51200012005/

Search under: Navarin Printanier.

Boron

Thanks Boron!
I copied this one too . . . and got the drop scones and the yellow
rice recipes as a bonus. I knew you guys would come thru!
Lynn in Fargo