Posted to alt.politics.immigration,soc.culture.usa,rec.food.cooking,alt.fashion,soc.women
Andy[_15_] Andy[_15_] is offline

Default TIMES: Barack Obama's Kenyan family celebrate by slaughtering bulls, chicken and goats

Stan Horwitz said...

@g17g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
>> From The Times
>> November 5, 2008
>>
>> Barack Obama's Kenyan family celebrate by slaughtering bulls, chicken
>> and goats

> Gee! I ate chicken for dinner last night.

I put off election day lunch and dinner in favor of a celebratory Obama
victory breakfast...

A mile-high stack of buttermilk pancakes smothered in real butter and maple
syrup with fresh plump sausage links, a glass of whole milk... and a flu
shot. I skipped the giant, cheap, stale old cigar.

Andy