Posted to rec.food.cooking
Stan Horwitz Stan Horwitz is offline

Default Election Night Meal

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> Are you inviting anyone over to watch the returns? What are you
> planning for dinner? Will it be labor intensive so you're not really
> paying attention, or will you throw something easy in the oven so you
> can concentrate on the pundit commentaries?

Why? The returns probably won't begin coming in until 11:00pm eastern
time and 8:00pm pacific time. Either one is too late for most people to
eat dinner? On election day though, I will be at a local Obama HQ doing
volunteer work, so unless there's some food there, I won't be eating
anything when the returns start coming in.