Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_15_] Andy[_15_] is offline

Default Election Night Meal

sf said...

> Are you inviting anyone over to watch the returns? What are you
> planning for dinner? Will it be labor intensive so you're not really
> paying attention, or will you throw something easy in the oven so you
> can concentrate on the pundit commentaries?

I'm going to vote as soon as the polls open then have most of a 2-foot
"breakfast" Philly cheesesteak, a shot of tequila and then smoke a giant,
cheap, stale, old, presidential election day cigar at the park. My
"trifecta" if you will, in horse racing parlance. Say the pledge of
allegiance and wait four more years for my next cigar!

Join me?

Andy