Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Election Night Meal

sf wrote:
> Are you inviting anyone over to watch the returns? What are you
> planning for dinner? Will it be labor intensive so you're not really
> paying attention, or will you throw something easy in the oven so you
> can concentrate on the pundit commentaries?

I am afraid to watch the election results. Over the years there have
been a number of candidates with pros and cons. I was stunned to see
Bush elected the first time. I was sadly disappointed to see the
American people re-elect him. Now I am very fearful that my neighbours
might vote for McCain and leave Sarah Pallin and old man's heartbeat
away from the presidency.