Posted to rec.food.cooking
cybercat cybercat is offline

Default Election Night Meal

"sf" > wrote in message

> Are you inviting anyone over to watch the returns? What are you
> planning for dinner? Will it be labor intensive so you're not really
> paying attention, or will you throw something easy in the oven so you
> can concentrate on the pundit commentaries?

My husband is all for watching the returns, but I am just so tired of all
the talk (and especially the talking heads, half the time what I see
happening is bad enough without some overpaid, undersmart shirt explaining
it ad nauseum) I think I will probably work and just check in from time to
time for a tally.

I could never have people over for the event. If Obama loses, I am not going
to be a good sport. (It's not like a football game. There are real things at
stake, right? *shiver*)