Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Election Night Meal

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 15:39:01 -0700, sf > wrote:

>Are you inviting anyone over to watch the returns? What are you
>planning for dinner? Will it be labor intensive so you're not really
>paying attention, or will you throw something easy in the oven so you
>can concentrate on the pundit commentaries?

Not sure yet. Maybe pizza, athough I am trying to keep an eye on what
I eat lately....

Whatever it will be, will be not too labor intensive, as I am an
election addict. I keep glued to the TV and results coming in, til
the bitter end. I still remember staying up to watch the results
coming in from CA, back in the 68 election. Same for the past two
elections. Hopefully I will not have a reason to drown my sorrows
this year...

I did get a bottle of Prosseco, just in case I can celebrate.

What are you fixing?

Christine, who has already voted.