Old 01-11-2008, 09:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Indian vegetarian recipes

Kswck wrote on Sat, 1 Nov 2008 16:55:15 -0400:

"AdamGuthrie" wrote in message
The following blog is all about Indian vegetarian recipes.
Its got some interesting information, recipes and videos.

www.indianvegetarianrecipesblog.com

Would you like to explain how the blog works? It asked me for a user
name and a password and I gave it them. It said my name was invalid but
did not tell me why. In my opinion (not very humble), Indian vegetarian
food is considerably greasier than non-vegetarian.

--

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland