Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Shortbread and shortenin' bread.

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:28:06 -0500, Lou Decruss >
wrote:

>Yep. It's a very good thing. Gale Gand was on foodtv before but I
>don't watch it any more so I don't know if she still is. Googling
>will tell you who she is.

No, she isn't on FoodTV anymore. She is a highly respected pastry
chef... I remember her shows, and I learned several things from
her...not that I can remember them anymore!!

I think she was on with Julia Child, in one of her Baking with Julia
episodes.

Christine