Posted to alt.food.wine
DesotoFireflite DesotoFireflite is offline

Default Wine Cooler Kit

To: Bi!!
Wine Cooler Kit
By: Bi!! to alt.food.wine on Wed Oct 15 2008 11:08 am

> I have two 46 bottle under counter Sub-Zero units at my farm. They
> have split zones for whites and reds and a three year warranty on
> parts and labor for the cooling unit.

Are you selling, or just recomending. If recomending, give me a model number
so I can look it up on the net. Thanks

- C.G. Learn
- Valhalla Home Services! - Telnet://valhalla.synchro.net
- A Gamers Paradise - Over 100 Registered Online Game Doors!

--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.85
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net