Old 14-10-2008, 05:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
kilikini kilikini is offline

Default Soups On!!!!

Becca wrote:
Nancy Young wrote:
like to fly, he likes road trips. I may look like Garfield with all
4 feet glued to the windshield. I will take some duct tape with me,
just in case he talks to much. :-) Just kidding. No, I'm not.

We are driving to Florida, and I have never done a long car trip. I

(laugh) I like road trips. I don't know how long your trip is, but
I hope it turns out to be a nice ride. Pack a cooler.

nancy

We are driving from Shreveport, LA to Tampa. That should be about 14
hours of driving time. I may enjoy it, who knows. :-)

Becca

Heck, I'm in Zephyrhills, about 1 hour north of Tampa. When are you
leaving?

kili