Posted to rec.food.cooking
Becca[_3_] Becca[_3_] is offline

Default Soups On!!!!

kilikini wrote:
> Where in Florida are you going, if I may ask???
>
> kili <------ who lives about an hour away from Tampa.

We are cruising out of the port of Tampa, so we will be near you. We
leave on the 24th. We are having a Bon Voyage dinner at the Bahama
Breeze, because we can walk there from the hotel. We have had a group
dinner there before and everyone enjoyed it.

http://www.bahamabreeze.com/default.asp

Tomorrow, we are on our way to Las Vegas to celebrate my mother's 80th
birthday - it was her choice. Everybody in the immediate family is
going, so it will be a big group. I am looking forward to seeing two
great-nieces who are newborns. My brother has 12 children, so there are
always plenty of babies. :-)

Becca