Brian and Maryann

Default "In their behavior toward creatures..."

I should also point out that by comparing being meat eaters to the
holocaust, it cheapens every one of the 6 million Jews and countless others
that died between the years 1933-1945.
(PS) Maryann is of Jewish descent and says my earlier comments were rude and
uncalled for.