Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default Broccoli Cole Slaw with pork chops

Lou Decruss wrote:
> bulka wrote:
>
> >It's ramen and cabbage.

> >I'm sure you mean well, probably have some interesting thoughts, but I
> >ain't gonna click through a dozen tinypic to fry up some boiled ramen.

> I'm sure she meant well and did even better. �If you don't want to
> look then don't, but many of us do enjoy her posts. �Why criticize
> something you're not capable of doing yourself? �

I like all the pix... I wish more people would, pix prove what the
mouth claims... in fact they often require more effort than the
cooking. The pix are important, there really is no other more
succinct way to accurately describe what was accomplished.

However I in no way feel obligated to applaud the food per se, or
refrian from constructive criticism (that's the purpose of usenet, not
to make disingenuous sound bytes), but I definitely appreciate the
effort of both its preparation and the pix.

Koko has contributed much by way of enhancement to RFC, bulka has
contributed absolutely nothing worthwhile, nada, zero. Truth is I
seriously doubt bulka is a real person, just another poser morph.