Posted to rec.food.cooking
Paco[_3_] Paco[_3_] is offline

Default Broccoli Cole Slaw with pork chops

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Paco" > wrote in message
>>
>> "bulka" > wrote in message
>>> >

>>> Koko -
>>>
>>> It's ramen and cabbage.
>>>
>>> I'm sure you mean well, probably have some interesting thoughts, but I
>>> ain't gonna click through a dozen tinypic to fry up some boiled ramen.
>>>

>> Then don't. Koko does an outstanding job presenting the meals she
>> prepares and reviewing establishments she's dined at. Visually and
>> verbally. And I'd bet that just about all who regularly frequent this
>> group appreciate her efforts. I, for one, do.

> I do too. However, you are still an asshole.

I was referring to people who prefer that their meals require more than a
can opener and a microwave oven to prepare and who don't get dressed-up in
their "Sunday going to Meeting clothes" for fine dining at Cracker Barrel.
Shouldn't your face be nuzzled into Murphy's crotch? Saturday night, your
"husband" is passed out and you have bills to pay. Half a buck here, half a
buck there; it adds up.

> Also, you smell funny.

Another brilliant example of your rapier-like wit.