Old 12-10-2008, 04:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Soups On!!!!

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 20:32:16 -0700, "Bob Terwilliger"
wrote:

The rinds are supposed to cook a long time, so they soften and release
flavor into the soup. The finishing touch would be grated parmagiana itself,
rather than the rind.

I want to try adding some trotter stock for heft, and a combination of V-8
and carrot juice at the last minute for flavor.

Bob

Are you joining the cookalong? I think you said you had to
work...but are you designating Lin to be your proxy?

Christine