Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Soups On!!!!

On Sat 11 Oct 2008 02:08:25p, told us...

> On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 20:58:50 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> > wrote:
>
>>I ordered new batteries for my camera and they aren't worth a damn, so
>>I'll probably have to get some more. These won't hold a charge at all.

> Where did you get yours from? I ordered mine from batteries.com a
> couple of years ago and they were just fine until a few weeks ago.

I got mine direct from http://www.delkin.com/

I have a Kodak digital that takes a rather odd battery. Kodak makes them,
but I read a review that recommended the Delkin equivalent over the Kodak
original. The next ones I buy will be Kodak.

I bought my camera in 1998 or 1999 and it came with the battery. The
original battery lasted until this past Spring. I thought that was
incredible, and they seemed to hold a charge almost indefinitely

With the Delkin battery I'm lucky to get a few hours out of them.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Saturday, 10(X)/11(XI)/08(MMVIII)
Countdown till Veteran's Day