Old 11-10-2008, 02:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_2_] Andy[_2_] is offline

Default Soups On!!!!

Christine Dabney said...

Heya folks,

Time for another cookalong!!!

We were talking in chat..and notbob laid down the challenge. He said
he had the best minestrone......

So now..we are gonna have a cookalong....and the subject is
Minestrone!!!!

Date: October 25
Time: afternoon/evening ...assuming you are all USA folks... I will
do it in the afternoon, MDT. More details forthcoming.

Make your best minestrone..or variation!!!

I am thinking Soupe au pistou..which is a variation....... Or maybe I
will go with a traditional minestrone... Dunno yet.

Christine

Christine,

I will make the BEST!!! ministrone ever! Never have before, maybe never
after!

Come October 25th, my minestrone WILL arrive!!! Promise!

Best,

Andy
Reading up...