Old 11-10-2008, 01:54 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_2_] Nancy Young[_2_] is offline

Default Soups On!!!!

Christine Dabney wrote:

So now..we are gonna have a cookalong....and the subject is
Minestrone!!!!

Date: October 25
Time: afternoon/evening ...assuming you are all USA folks... I will
do it in the afternoon, MDT. More details forthcoming.

Make your best minestrone..or variation!!!

Am I invited? I've wanted to make the Cook's Illustrated
minestrone for a long time. You put parmagiana rinds in to
thicken and flavor it. I saw a package of the rinds for sale
at a local supermarket, which will come in handy as I don't
have any.

nancy