Posted to rec.food.cooking
Christine Dabney Christine Dabney is offline

Default Soups On!!!!

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 23:41:36 -0700, "Bob Terwilliger"
> wrote:

>I wish I *could* play along; I have a minestrone experiment I want to try.
>Unfortunately, my work schedule precludes my participation in a Saturday
>cookalong. Maybe I'll just make it this Sunday afternoon.
>
>Bob

Can you do it on another day close to that day, Bob?
Or can Lin do it??

Or do it that Sunday after?

I would love to hear about your experiment. Just do it...let us know
what happens.

I don't think cookalongs have to be all at the same time.... If you
can't do it then, then do it close to that time as you can. Let us
know what happens....and how it came across.... How it tasted, etc....
Cathy in South Africa cannot do things on our schedule, for instance.
So sometimes she does it the day before, or the night after...

Whatever works. Just join in, if you wish. We would love it!!!

Christine