Old 11-10-2008, 07:18 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Soups On!!!!

Christine Dabney wrote:
Heya folks,

Time for another cookalong!!!

We were talking in chat..and notbob laid down the challenge. He said
he had the best minestrone......

So now..we are gonna have a cookalong....and the subject is
Minestrone!!!!

Date: October 25
Time: afternoon/evening ...assuming you are all USA folks... I will
do it in the afternoon, MDT. More details forthcoming.

Make your best minestrone..or variation!!!

I am thinking Soupe au pistou..which is a variation....... Or maybe I
will go with a traditional minestrone... Dunno yet.

Christine

Traditional or "classic"? LOL (Sorry, couldn't resist.) I'll be there,
making some variation of minestrone.

Jill