Posted to rec.food.historic
Peter[_15_] Peter[_15_] is offline

Default Historic cookbooks or collections online?

"Jean B." > wrote in message
> Peter wrote:

>>> Complete? I love this one:
>>>
>>> http://digital.lib.msu.edu/projects/...ml/browse.html
>>>
>>> --
>>> Jean B.

>> Great link, thanks

> I really like the fact that you can see the original as well as the html
> version. Therefore, if the scan is wrong, you have some recourse!
>
> This site, and Duke's ephemera site, got me interested in collecting books
> and booklets myself.
>
> --
> Jean B.

I'm not so much interested in collecting books, rather trying some of these
interesting recipes out :-) I'm a bit of a history buff (and a foodie), and
I find the methods and creations quite interesting. I have a strong stomach
and not prone to the "ewww gross" attitude often either, I'll try anything
once so long as it's safe.