Posted to alt.food.wine
Richard Neidich Richard Neidich is offline

Default Pierre Moncuit Brut, Blanc de Blanc HUgues De Coulmet

I found a couple bottles of this one to try as well, have not received but
will it differ much, should be here next week.

Pierre Moncuit Cuv Delos Blanc de Blanc Brut

This one is Grand Cru Fruit from same producer.