pilgrim13

Default Who's the ass in the Burger King ads?

Chef Juke > wrote in message news

<snip>

> But the fries were still good (of course, this was back when they
> still fried them in beef tallow...).

I remember as a kid, going to McDonalds, if anything, just to watch
them put whole potatoes into a manual french fry press...Much like the
one's you see in Europe used for lemons and oranges, then taking the
fresh cut fries and cooking them...Now those were some tasty fries.
It was such a show, that there was a large picture window where people
would just sort of stand in front of, just to watch them make
fries...Those were the good ole' day's.

When on a rare occasion, we'll get something at Burger King, cause if
your going to eat fast 'crap' food, BK rules over Mickey Dee's. We
would order everything but fries, pay for our order, cross the street
to Mickey Dee's and buy our fries there.

Anyway think we only do this perhaps once every 2-3 months. Way
better food doing it yourself at home on the grill or smoker, IMHO.

Stan