Old 06-10-2008, 05:15 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus[_9_] Nonnymus[_9_] is offline

Default Don Catalano new barbecue cookbook

BOB wrote:
wrote in message
Don Catalano has a new barbecue cookbook with hundreds of terrific
recipes

So does Ray Lampe, aka dr BBQ
So does Paul Kirk, the Baron of BBQ

What are "Don Catalano's" credentials? Why should I believe that he knows
more than I do about BBQ? I bet he even par-boils ribs?

BOB

They're great if you add liquid smoke to the water you boil them in.
Then, drain the water off, pour in tomato soup and some catsup and
voila: Barbecued Ribs!!!!!!!!!!

--
Nonnymus-

Some folk say that Southern good old boys
arenít too smart. To that, let me remind you
that anyone who builds a city 10í BELOW sea level
and fills it with Democrats canít be too dumb.