Jack B

Default Who's the ass in the Burger King ads?

In article >, Monroe, of
course... > wrote:

> In article <NsAsb.184212$Tr4.511729@attbi_s03>, notbob
> > wrote:
>
> > On 2003-11-11, Jack Schidt® > wrote:
> >
> > > To me, it sucks that he sold out, but his books are solid references for
> > > good mex cooking.

> > Very true. I know a few good Mex cooks (including inlaws) and even MY
> > first feeble attempts, based on Rick's authentic recipes, leave 'em in
> > the dust everytime. But, feel free to kick him in the nuts for
> > selling out ...and his talk-like-a-kiddiote-show-host mannerisms on
> > his tv show.
> >

> RB was on Julia Child's show as a featured guest not long ago. This
> seems kinda strange to me considering how she'd whinged in the past
> about how all this hot peppers and chiles in everything was
> contributing to what she termed " palate death". Tres awkward.
> Who's the sellout there-Him or Her?
>
> monroe(lady-tiger)

Heh. Not Julia. No. Never.

Might as well call Jefferson or Franklin a philanderer.

True, of course, but... we're keepin' our eyes on the road (not the
distractions), eh?

Julia will always be my heroine. Saturday afternoons with her on the tv
on top of the refrigerator... me cooking something special for the
family, and learning new stuff for next week's meal...

--
Jack