John O

Default Who's the ass in the Burger King ads?

> But the fries were still good (of course, this was back when they
> still fried them in beef tallow...).

A long time ago, I stayed alive and fed while attending school by working
for McD. As a poor 19-year old, I cooked my own McD food and it was fresh
and tasted fine. Ahh, to be a dumb teenager again...or maybe not.

Anyway, back in 1982-84, the oil that went in the fryers was 100% vegetable.
It came in 30 lb. chunks that we sat on the fryers overnight to melt. It may
be that independently-owned franchises used other oil. Either way, their
fries are the best. :-)

"small, sustainable family farms around Chicago" Where the hell would those
be? ;-)

John O