Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lynn from Fargo Lynn from Fargo is offline

Default Crock pot recipes

On Oct 2, 12:49*pm, Scott > wrote:
> Lynn from Fargo wrote:
> > 1. In nonstick skillet, brown meat over medium-high, breaking up
> > clumps, until no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Season with oregano,
> > salt and pepper flakes. Remove from heat.

> I would brown the meat in olive oil, onion and garlic.

Me too, but she panics if she has to saute onions, garlic etc with the
meat - hence the jarred sauce with mushrooms & green pepper. She left
out the spinach too :-( (She put in some basil and garlic with the
ricotta & cheese stuff.) I spent most of her formative years trying
to get her to learn to cook. It took the right guy - not to teach
her, for her to feed!
Lynn in Fargo