Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_3_] dsi1[_3_] is offline

Default Sushi restaurant revisited (long)

koko wrote:
> Last month I went to a new sushi place in town. I posted my
> disappointment with some of the meal on my blog. (If you are inclined
> to read the post please read the last few comments also.)
> An_exception_ to my evaluation of some of the food was posted to my
> blog.
> http://tinyurl.com/4y9uhs

A sushi place opened in the mall down the street and I tried them out a
couple months ago. I'm not a picky eater by any means but it was obvious
that the fish had not been stored properly or they bought old, dead
seafood. I ate a couple of pieces and dumped the rest. My guess is that
the place will good down the tubes fast. That's what happens when folks
that don't know what they're doing try to sell sushi. It's a tough
business.