Posted to alt.food.wine

Default Piluna Primitivo

Godzilla wrote:
> Perhaps it was an ancient genetic compulsion that drew me to purchase the
> bottle of Piluna Primitivo 2006. One must remember that we reptiles
> predate you humans by a considerable expanse of unrecorded history.

Thanks for clarifying this point, Godzhura. Since the dinosaurs have
now been classified as ancetral birds and not reptiles at all, I had
been left in a quandry about your own Saurian predilections. Certainly,
you appear to be reptilian, but that whole lightning-from-mouth thing is
a bit hard to classify, and you are reputed to be very old and only
recently reawakened by atomic tests.

Now, about Gamera and Rodan...
Mark Lipton