Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon Sheldon is offline

Default What kind of beef cut is best for Mongolian Beef?

vulva lips mick murphy wrote:
> Sqwertz wrote:
> > Sheldon wrote:

> >> The only thing that makes it Mongolian is the marinade ingredients.

> > So if I marinade beef in sesame oil and salt and serve it over
> > french fires, that's Mongolian beef?

> > Stick to grinding your beef as you know nothing about any
> > international cuisines - especially Asian.

> > -sw

> i'm sure sheldon makes excellent mongolian ground beef.

Just happens I do, pork patties for Mongolian grill... very different
from the pot you wrap your sick mongolian mick vulva lips around.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Mongolian grill
This audience-participation cooking is said to have originated during
the time of Genghis Khan when his warriors in the field would sit
around grills and enjoy cooking their own food. The basic approach is
for each diner to dip thin slices of lamb (or other meat) into a
ginger-soy sauce MARINADE before placing them on a hot grill (usually
a large HIBACHI) set on the center of the table. Each individual cooks
his or her meat (the Mongolian grill) according to personal
preference. The grill is sometimes garnished with chopped scallions,
mushrooms or watercress and eaten on plain buns.

� Copyright Barron's Educational Services, Inc. 1995 based on THE FOOD
LOVER'S COMPANION, 2nd edition, by Sharon Tyler Herbst.