Posted to alt.food.wine
JT JT is offline

Default 06/05 Bernadotte?

> Thanks much Dale. It seemed to me the 05 would be the better candidate,
> I'll likely pick up a case.
>
> I used to buy Destieux direct in the old days, still have a little from
> 85/86 in fact. In those days it was a terrific value, and I still
> remember it being 60FF in the early-mid 90s... Now of course all that's
> changed, but I like it and think 18 is a fair price anyway, given
> what you can drop for a correspondingly good (or not even as) bottle.
> The difference of course is that I have to limit my purchases...

Emery
I have a case of the Bernadotte 2005, bought for 10 quid a bottle, I was
going to leave it for a couple of years?

BTW, Bruges trip was great, went to Den Dyver, great food but a little
pricey. Had to have wine with food, could not take all those different
beers, though folk were ploughing throught he beer menu.

John