wildeny

Default Bread Machine?

"Dee Randall" > wrote in message >...
> As I recall, I called them, and they sent them to me (I recall that I did
> pay for them, but I can't remember how much). I'm sorry, but I don't
> remember the particulars, nor do I have anything on it in my files.

I have an old Zojirushi bread machine given by my friend. Because of
some problem in the pan after I used > two months, I emailed the
company about it. Guess what? I got the pan and two new paddles for
nothing. It was a great service. By they way, this is the comapny in
Japan. I communicated with them in English since I couldn't speak
Japanese. They even called me after receiving my email. Of course, it
was really difficult to talk with them, but they did try to get a
person who could speak a little English. I'm very statisfied with
their customer service.