Posted to alt.food.wine

Default 06/05 Bernadotte?

Every year the Foires aux Vins is a chance to pick up some Borducks that
I wouldn't otherwise see. Sometimes, there's nothing of interest.
Sometimes (like this year at Intermarche) there's a great teaser: 05
d'Agassac (sp?) for 12.5 EU. Too bad they didn't have any of course,
but having gotten me there I did leave with a couple 02 du Tertre for
around 15.

Leclerc's circular just arrived, all the usual suspects (interesting
they avoid 05 altogether, too expensive for the super market clientelle
I guess).

They have a couple of interesting things, including 06 Bernadotte for
13.60 EU and 05 for 14.30. Haven't had, I remember Dale liking other
years. Anyone tried it?

Also 04 Destieux for 18.50 I'll probably get a couple.

Does anyone know a CdCastillon called Labesse or Roque le Mayne?
AVailable for 7 and 8 respectively, the names ring a bell but
can't place it.

Thanks

-E