Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Wayne Lundberg Wayne Lundberg is offline

Default Great resource on we are what we eat

My sister-in-law gave me a book to read while she and my wife went shopping.
It has changed my life and has re-enforced my belief in the Mexican diet,
above all else.
The government food Nazis are killing us. Eat meat, get your B-12 and other
essential amino acids in your system. A spoonful of lard or bacon in your
pot of beans! That alone will set you toward good health. You need fat and
butter to carry the essential nutrients and vitamins.

Check it out if you are interested - Westonaprice.org

Enjoy your T bone steak! Your refried beans made in lard! Raw milk and
cheeses!