Old 18-09-2008, 06:27 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Default How to overcome the negative perceptions of coupon redemption

On Sep 18, 9:11*am, "Dimitri" wrote:
More academic HORSESHIT looking for a GRANT!

Oh I'm sure they were already well compensated for their study.
Nothing is more heavily researched than consumerism. Nothing. On the
bright side, the study could motivate more manufacturers/distributors/
supermarkets to offer higher value coupons.

I did find it interesting that the use rate of coupons is 2 percent.
I'd have guessed it a bit higher than that. -aem