Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
toci toci is offline

Default Wake-up tea

On Sep 17, 9:58*am, wrote:
> On Sep 14, 1:06 pm, toci > wrote:
>
> > I'm using the very last of my Assam fannings which have served me
> > well. *Does anybody have a suggestion for replacement?
> > Specifications: *black, malty, cheap, strong, otherwise non-nuanced.
> > Not coffee. * * Toci

> i recently stopped drinking coffee and needed a healthier substitute
> for it. *so, i came acrosswww.asianteadepot.combecause my therapist
> shops there regularly and said that it was pretty cheap there for good
> green teas. *they have assam black teas too. *you may want to check it
> out, which i think they still have. *i guess it's pretty "malty" too.

I looked through Asianteadepot. I enjoy their pictures of brewed tea
and their caffeine report charts. Their sampers are way more
expensive than where I usually order, and their Assam teas in quarter
pounds slightly more expensive. Thank you for your information,
though, and good health to you. Toci