Old 29-10-2003, 05:34 PM
Bill

Default Commercial Smokers?

Scott Purdie wrote:

Hello all. I've been a lurker for a while...

Anyway, I'm looking for different commercial grade smokers. I've considered
building one, but that just doesn't seem feasible. Going to all my favorite
local bbq joints, there seem to be a variety of commercial smokers
available -- at least I'm assuming they're commercial units and not
high-tech homemade ones.

If you know of any companies that make smokers for restaurants, please post
here.

Thanks.

-Scott

If you are interested in used there has been one on Ebay for a while. I look at
it once and a while and dream. Then I remember I have two daughters to raise
and get through college so I figure I better stick with my real job. For now.