Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kathleen[_4_] Kathleen[_4_] is offline

Default Restaurant Reviews?

My teenaged daughter's first job was with McDonald's. Her manager was
more than a little creepy so she sought employment elsewhere. She was
hired at KennelWood, a dog boarding and training facility, and gave two
weeks notice at McD's, which I had insisted on as being a responsible
employee.

When she told her manager she would be leaving he said, "So you'd rather
pick up dog shit than work here?" She told him, in her own inimitable
fashion, "Yup", and he fired her on the spot. So thanks ever so much,
"Mike" for teaching my daughter this important life lesson: Sheer
douchebaggery trumps responsibility every time.

The KennelWood job fell through (the manager who'd hired her was fired),
but she was hired at Taco Bell. Now, McDonalds, for all its flaws, was
and is meticulous about health, sanitation and safety. Taco Bell? Not
so much.

I loved their cuisine for its total junk foody goodness. That's all
been spoiled for me now. Word to the wise: Don't drink the iced tea.
NGAH!!!