Posted to rec.food.cooking
Paco[_2_] Paco[_2_] is offline

Default Rip-offs buying larger/bulk packages?

"Omelet" > wrote in message
news
> In article >,
> Sqwertz > wrote:
>
>> Omelet > wrote:
>>
>> > Anyone noted lately that the price per lb./oz./piece is HIGHER for
>> > larger/bulk packages most of the time any more at the grossery store?

>> I've noticed that many multiple times(*)

> Especially at HEB.
>

>> -sw
>>
>> (*AFF-F)

> Sorry, but ?????

Alt.food.fast-food. Jerry Sauk (R.I.P.) the self-proclaimed overlord of
fast food and ignorance used the phase "many multiple times" many multiple
times. I have to admit that it has become one of my favorite sayings and I
try to use it as many multiple times as I can!

-sw (am I supposed to sign this in every group?)